At ArKadia SA ("Arkadia
" or "we
" or "us
" or "our
"), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications,
our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the "Services," or, each individually, a "Service"). Arkadia respects your privacy and is
committed to protecting your personal information.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as name, address, phone number, email and details around a potential transaction.
This may occur, for example, when you register on the Services, claim a home, correspond with a real estate agent via the Services, or complete other forms, such as a loan request.
You may also provide information about a third party through the Services, for example, if you share a real estate listing with a recipient via email.
We may combine this information with other information we collect from your interaction with the Services or from other companies.
- In addition, when you order products or services through the Services, Arkadia may collect your credit/debit card information.
This information is secured using industry-standard encryption technology. Arkadia will use this information solely to complete your order and
will not share this information with outside parties, except to the extent necessary to complete the order or comply with applicable law.
- Cookies and Web beacons. Cookies are bits of electronic information that can be transferred to your computer or other electronic device to uniquely identify your browser.
When you use the Services, we may place one or more cookies on your computer or other electronic device.
tracking trends, measuring the effectiveness of advertising, or storing information you may want to retrieve on a regular basis, such as your favorite homes. At any time,
features and Services will not operate properly. Also, the pages on the Services may include Web beacons or pixels, which are electronic files to count users who have visited
that page, to track activity over time and across different Web sites, to identify certain cookies on the computer or other electronic device accessing that page, or to collect
other related information, and this information may be associated with your unique browser, device identifier, or Internet Protocol address. We may, for example, implement
a pixel on the pages of the Services where you view a certain advertisement so that we can track whether you visit a Web site associated with that advertisement at a later time.
Third-party Cookies and Web beacons. We work with service providers and advertising networks to track and manage cookie information and your activities while you're using
visit to the Services. For additional information, please refer to the section below entitled, "Behavioral Advertising." You may opt-out of cookie tracking and analysis from
any of these service providers and advertising networks by Opting Out of Collection of Information, which is explained further below.
- We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements
that are relevant and useful to you on the Services and various websites across the Internet. We have also implemented Google Analytics display network impression reporting to better
understand how ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our sites. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
- Mobile Device and Mobile Browser. You may adjust settings on your mobile device and mobile browser regarding cookies and sharing of certain information, such as your mobile
device model or the language your mobile device uses, by adjusting the privacy and security settings on your mobile device. Please refer to the instructions provided by your mobile
service provider or mobile device manufacturer.
- Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to computer servers, including the existence of cookies,
your Internet Protocol address, and information about your browser program. We also create a record of what information you are requesting, such as the page or subject areas you're visiting.
- Social Networks. If you use the social networking connection functions offered through the Services, we may access all of your social network profile information that you have made
through your account.
- Calls. Calls to Arkadia or to third parties through Arkadia may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes. If a call is recorded between you and a
third party, it will be deemed private information of both you and the third party, and may be released to either of you.
Usage and Disclosure
In general, Arkadia uses the information collected from you to communicate with you and operate our Services. Arkadia also uses this information to respond to your requests and present
you with advertising that we believe will be of interest or useful to you.
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally, where you have chosen to keep it private ("Personal Information"). We will only
share Personal Information that you provide outside the public areas of the Services in the following circumstances:
- Consent. When you consent or direct Arkadia to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your
name and email address will appear to the recipient of the message.
- Service providers to Arkadia. When Arkadia hires a service provider to help operate the Services or our business, Arkadia may give access to Personal Information only as necessary
- Partners with whom we conduct business. Arkadia may give business partners access to Personal Information only as necessary to offer products and services with those business partners,
- Legal obligation or protection from harm. When Arkadia has a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the Personal Information is reasonably necessary to
(c) detect, prevent, or otherwise respond to fraud, security or technical concerns, (d) support auditing and compliance functions, or (e) protect the rights, property,
or safety of Arkadia, its users, or the public against harm.
When we deliver ads based on data about your use of the Services, we keep your identity anonymous. We won't identify you personally to third parties,
to the advertiser. Further, while we do not share your Personal Information with third parties unless permitted above, Arkadia may share aggregate anonymous information with third-parties.
This information does not personally identify individuals, but instead provides a helpful understanding of the groups of people who prefer certain types of information and services.
You can access, update, and delete Personal Information you provide to Arkadia in your account profile by logging into your account or
. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us,
we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of Arkadia, please email us
— Updated January 2018